Campbell's "Pin to Win" Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND WASHINGTON DC WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
- PRIZES: Prize will be awarded to one (1) qualifying Entrant as follows: (a) One qualifying Entrant will receive a $50 e-Gift Card for Campbell's (Sponsor) products. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted, except at the discretion of Sponsor. The total prize value is $50. The e-Gift Card will be awarded, provided properly claimed, in accordance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- ELIGIBILITY: The "Pin To Win Contest" ("the Contest") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington DC who are
18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER as of November 12, 2012 ("Entrant" or "Entrants"). Employees, their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and household members (whether related or not) of CampbellShop are not eligible to enter. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner. The Contest shall be construed and governed according to the laws of the U.S.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, Entrants must pin 3 Campbell's products to their board. Entrant must hash tag #Campbellshop.
Entrants may submit one (1) entry only for the Contest. The Contest begins November 12, 2012, and ends November 28, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time. Sponsor reserves the right to remove any entries it deems inappropriate for any reason, at any time, such as obscenity, racism, libel or disparagement of any person or group or people.
By entering, Entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and any applicable Pinterest,
Facebook, Google +, and Twitter rules. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for lost, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect, delayed, late,
interrupted, illegible or misdirected entries. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite,
electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, or illegible transmissions,
or service provider/Internet/website/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process
or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or for any other reason as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, or like entry methods is prohibited and will void all such entries by such methods and invalidate the Entrant.
In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email, Facebook, Google +, Twitter or Pinterest account,
the authorized subscriber of the account used to enter the Contest at the actual time of the entry will be deemed to be the valid Entrant.
The Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider,
online service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses, or the domain associated with the submitted
email address and who uses that e-mail address to open an account.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNER: One (1) winner will be chosen at random by the end of the business day of November 30, 2012, Eastern Time.
The winner will be notified by direct message on Facebook or Pin Comment on Pinterest. Sponsor reserves the right to determine the method of notification
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential Winner is required to sign and return within twenty (20) calendar days of notification, any applicable documents sent by Sponsor related to the Contest, including but not limited to the Contest "Winner Agreement" which includes an "affirmation of eligibility," a "publicity release" and a "waiver of liability." If the potential winner fails to return documents as specified or if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the Entrant may, at CampbellShops' discretion, be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner will be selected from eligible entries previously received. No potential winner will be declared an Official Winner until he/she returns the applicable documents set forth in this Section to CampbellShop. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest by giving such notice in any form and manner deemed appropriate by Sponsor, in which case, the Prize will be awarded from all eligible entries previously received up to (or if applicable, after) the modification, suspension or termination date and in accordance with these Official Rules.
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST AND YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET SITE WWW.CAMPBELLSHOP.COM. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS DON'T APPLY WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- INDEMNITY: By entering this Contest, each Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective employees¸ officers, directors, representatives, and agents from any injury, loss, death, damage, action, claim, demand or other liability that may occur from Entrant's participation in the Contest or from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize awarded, or participation in any Contest-related activity.
- DISPUTES: As a condition of participating in the Contest, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in the State of Michigan, County of Calhoun, having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the State of Michigan without regards for doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim Direct, Indirect, Incidental, Consequential, Special or Punitive damages.
- SOCIAL MEDIA DISCLAIMER: THE CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR IN ASSOCIATION WITH PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE + OR TWITTER. ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ENTRANTS IS PROVIDED TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE + OR TWITTER. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT RELEASES PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE + AND TWITTER FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY.